Insuring our system security and your privacy within our
FFCU Online site is our number one priority. From the basic
design architecture, to the use of the latest internet technologies,
our FFCU Online site allows you to experience the convenience
of FFCU Online with confidence. Some of the ways we insure
your privacy, and the security of our entire FFCU Online system
- The credit union computer is never connected to the Internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated
FFCU Online database server, which responds only to authenticated
requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital
certificate server authentication.
- All Internet data mechanisms have been custom designed
around the latest technologies and configured with the latest
recommended security configurations.
- One-way password encryption in the web FFCU Online database
means nobody can extract your password, not even our web
system administrators or us.
- You can change your password within our FFCU Online site
as often as you like.
- Our web FFCU Online database server does not contain identifying
information such as names, addresses or social security
numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are
completed under SSL (encryption and server authentication)
by you and retrieved by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel
free to Contact Us with your specific